Re: OS 1.0.7 eating memory like candies after halloween

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 9:17 PM, Clayton Coleman <ccoleman redhat com> wrote:
> You can recursively delete the entire events structure safely - it
> *should* be /kubernetes.io/events - if that's where the events are,
> then do a recursive delete of /kubernetes.io/events (be very careful,
> this is rm -rf).
>
> Derek is working an issue right now that would prevent these from
> overwhelming the server.  I *think* the deployment config problem is
> covered by an issue about not changing the status if there is nothing
> to write.  Dan, can you verify that your change would potentially
> prevent deployments from hot looping like this (do we have a rate
> limiter on the image change trigger retry queue)?

Hm. I'm not entirely clear yet why there are events in this case. The
message is just updated on the deploymentConfig, not part of an event.
Are these events failures to update the deploymentConfig?

Philippe, could you please paste a complete example of one of these
stacked events so I can see all the fields? The one you listed seems
like a summary/truncated overview.