Re: Looking for an API endpoint

Hi John,

not currently, but it's high in our priority list after 3.1 gets out of the door.

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 8:10 PM, John Skarbek <jskarbek rallydev com> wrote:
Good Morning,

I'm looking at using image streams and an external docker registry for an application.  We've found the inconvenience of not have the built in registry and would like to know if there's an API endpoint we can hit that can kick off a deploy when the external registry receives a newly updated image?  The command that would occur via command line `oc import-image <imageStream>`

Reference: https://docs.openshift.com/enterprise/3.0/architecture/infrastructure_components/image_registry.html

--

rally-logo-68x68.jpg

John T Skarbek | jskarbek rallydev com

Infrastructure Engineer, Engineering

1101 Haynes Street, Suite 105, Raleigh, NC 27604

720.921.8126 Office