Re: Looking for an API endpoint

So,

My imagination is quite the opposite, where instead of polling a registry, that we simply hit the api endpoint once which would trigger the import image command.  This would be something we'd roll into our CD pipeline.

I agree a polling mechanism for image streaming is not the best of ideas.  I think it'd be better to rely on notifications from a docker registry or some webhook for such.