Re: OS 1.0.7 eating memory like candies after halloween

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 11:09 AM, Clayton Coleman <ccoleman redhat com> wrote:
We've got a couple of folks looking at this right now.  Can you add
OPENSHIFT_PROFILE=heap before your openshift master start command, let
that run (until you see memory growth), then cleanly terminate the
process (SIGTERM)?  That'll leave a memory heap file, and we can look
at what's leaking.  I *think* your issue is fixed in 1.0.8 which I
plan to push today.

Oops, crossed messages, the guys just destroyed the cluster here already :(
I think we'll wait for 1.0.8 now, we have spend way too much time this week on 1.0.7

Thanks