Advanced installation OpenShift V3 Origin

I want to fake an enterprise environment with OpenShift Origin to test some stuff.
I'm going to try the advanced installation with multiple masters, etcds and multiple nodes.
https://docs.openshift.org/latest/install_config/install/advanced_install.html

I already did the quick installation once (running OpenShift in a container) and I did the advanced installation a few times (one host which contains a master + a node, and some nodes). No etcd. The registry was using persistent storage, the router was just working because I did describe my ip and hostnames in my local /etc/hosts. So no wildcard DNS experience.

Before I start I need to know some things. I will describe the process I want to follow with some questions.

First of all, I'm installing the whole environment on AWS EC2 instances with CentOS7 as OS.
I have 2 masters (master1.example.com and master2.example.com) and 3 nodes (node1.example.com, node2.example.com, ...)
I want to seperate my masters and nodes. So containers and images will only be on the nodes. (So no host which contains a master and a node). I've also 2 servers. One as Webserver and one as NFS server.
After I've changed the hostnames for my masters and nodes. I want to configure a webserver + NFS server (for persistent storage).
- I want to keep it seperate because an enterprise will probably have its own DNS and webserver. I have experience with the NFS-server and persistent storage (On previous installations I did install my NFS server on my master host) Will there be a difference now? Do I need to do some extra configuration? I also want to install apache2.2 on my webserver and configure a wildcard DNS with the IP of the node which will contain my router.
After that I will install the base packages and docker on each host (masters and nodes). After that I need to configure Docker Storage.
- Do I only need to configure that for my nodes? I only want them to contain 'Docker stuff' and I only gave them an additional volume.
Than it's time to ensure host access.
- Do I need to ensure host access between the masters too? Or only from each node to both masters?
Now it's time to start the advanced installation. I will install ansible on both masters and do the configuration on one master.
So editing vi /etc/ansible/hosts with the following content:
- Is the content right for the environment I want to create? I don't understand the etcd hostname.
- Do I need to configure a virtual IP before I edit and install this file? I don't know anything about the VIP/pacemaker
- I have changed my hostnames. How can I see the difference between the private and public hostname and is it the name of my master1 or master2 or doesn't it matter, or is this about some configuration I forgot (probably something with the pacemaker)?

# Create an OSEv3 group that contains the masters and nodes groups
[OSEv3:children]
masters
nodes
etcd

# Set variables common for all OSEv3 hosts
[OSEv3:vars]
ansible_ssh_user=root
product_type=openshift
deployment_type=origin

# uncomment the following to enable htpasswd authentication; defaults to DenyAllPasswordIdentityProvider
# openshift_master_identity_providers=[{'name': 'htpasswd_auth', 'login': 'true', 'challenge': 'true', 'kind': 'HTPasswdPasswordIdentityProvider', 'filename': '/etc/openshift/openshift-passwd'}]

# master cluster ha variables using pacemaker or RHEL HA
openshift_master_cluster_password=openshift_cluster
openshift_master_cluster_vip=192.168.133.25
openshift_master_cluster_public_vip=192.168.133.25
openshift_master_cluster_hostname=openshift-master.example.com
openshift_master_cluster_public_hostname=openshift-master.example.com

# host group for masters
[masters]
master1.example.com
master2.example.com
master3.example.com

# host group for etcd
[etcd]
etcd1.example.com
etcd2.example.com
etcd3.example.com

# host group for nodes, includes region info
[nodes]
master[1:3].example.com openshift_node_labels="{'region': 'infra', 'zone': 'default'}"
node1.example.com openshift_node_labels="{'region': 'primary', 'zone': 'east'}"
node2.example.com openshift_node_labels="{'region': 'primary', 'zone': 'west'}"

- At last I will run the installer and the environment will be installed/configured. Than I will configure my repository, router, ...