Re: advanced origin installation with etcd + pacemaker

Lorenz,

Answers are in-lined.

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 2:32 AM, Lorenz Vanthillo <lorenz vanthillo outlook com> wrote:
I want to create an environment with multiple masters, etcd's and nodes.
I found the info on https://docs.openshift.org/latest/install_config/install/advanced_install.html#.
- Will the execution of the ansible file: Example 3. Multiple Masters, Multiple etcd, and Multiple Nodes Inventory File already create the pacemaker or is there additional configuration required?

There is further configuration required.  It looks like you have most of it in a previous email to this users list.

- How do you have to configure etcd on every master? When you've a master with the hostname: master1.example.com.

I'm assuming you are meaning that you want etcd installed on the master nodes.  Etcd does not necessarily NEED to be on the master nodes.  But if you choose to setup your infrastructure that way, simply modify your config below as such:

[etcd]
master1.example.com
master2.example.com
master3.example.com

If that isn't what you mean by that question see below:

How do you than describe your etcd? I don't understand it because it's using another hostname.

The ansible installer will take care of that for you.  It'll gather the necessary facts and write out the appropriate certificates and configuration files to allow them to talk to each other as they would need.