Re: OpenShift V3 - Installation + configuration of pacemaker and stonith

These steps should not be necessary. See my response to your previous email.

If you do want to configure stonith, you will need to manually configure that following the openshift-ansible installation though.

As for the IP addresses, you will have to make sure that the VIP values used are externally addressable from the hosts. The environment you are deploying to will need to allow you to self-manage IPs as well (this is not possible in Public clouds and is only possible in a subset of OpenStack based clouds).