Fwd: SAML or CAS support?

Hello all,

After reading Openshift Origin technical documentation at https://docs.openshift.org/latest/admin_guide/configuring_authentication.html, it seems that there is no support for any kind of Identity Providers based on SAML or CAS protocols.

I would like to ask if these mechanisms are actually unavailable, and if they are, if somehow its implementation is included in the roadmap. If not, I would appreciate any initial orientation in order to start this task (for example, which source code files to look in GitHub and any external library which could be used).

Thanks,
Manolo