Re: "Readiness probe failed" after a restart of the node

According to the docs the OpenShift SDN is a central part of OpenShift so I do think I'm using it. I definitely didn't set up the SDN myself.

My apologies for being clueless! Maybe you can tell me how I can find out whether I am using OpenShift SDN or not?