Re: SAML or CAS support?

Thanks for your answerJordan. I will try that.

El 12/11/2015, a las 20:30, Jordan Liggitt <jliggitt redhat com> escribió:

There is not direct support for SAML. OpenShift supports authentication using an authenticating proxy, which could enable indirect SAML support (via Apache+mod_auth_mellon, for example).

Note that would only work for browser clients. The CLI would not be able to log in using SAML. Users would have to obtain a token via the web interface and take it back to the CLI to use.