insecure routes

I'm still investigating, but it seems we can't create insecure+secure routes anymore:

route myproject/api holds api.example.com and is older than myproject/api

(in the router logs).

I have created two routes pointing to the same service (it was working on 1.0.6), and only the secure one is working.

By the way, in this case, the router seem to return no headers at all, just html (which is considered as headers of course, the http protocol not being respected):

curl -I returns:

No server available to handle the request.

(that's right, no HTTP/1.1 [CODE] line, no br, etc.). That's bad!

--
Philippe Lafoucrière - CEO
main : +33 (0) 970 444 643