node labels in openshift-ansible inventory

Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to set on a node multiple labels with same key, e.g.
region=primary
region=region2

Perhaps region is not the best usage for that but anyway.

I see format in inventory is given in example as:
> myhost openshift_node_labels="{'region': 'primary', 'zone': 'default'}"

If this is JSON, then it is definitely not possible. But it doesn't look like strict JSON so I thought there is some hope.

Thank you,
Aleksandar