Re: node labels in openshift-ansible inventory

Thank you. Didn't realize that's kubernetes feature. I could now easily find:
http://kubernetes.io/v1.0/docs/user-guide/labels.html

"Each object can have a set of key/value labels defined. Each Key must be unique for a given object."

If this is correct (I bet it is), then that is not possible.

Thanks a lot for quick response.