Re: node labels in openshift-ansible inventory

Definitely good to know and can help in various situations.

While on it, actually my original example war somehow off. Better example is something like "capability=something" node label. It will be useful if a node can have multiple "capabilities" or perhaps "roles" and other designations from users.

I guess large clusters are mostly ok. It can come in handy though for small clusters if one wants to dispatch load in specific ways and for testing purposes... just saying, not something critical to have right now.

Thank you.