Openshift without etcd?

Guys,

Question,  I just recently discovered I build an openshift cluster without etcd by accident.  But openshift is running just fine humming along and doing stuff as if nothing is wrong.  How does openshift work if etcd was never part of the mix from the start when I built this cluster.

--

John Skarbek

Infrastructure Engineer

CA Technologies | 1101 Haynes St, Suite 105 | Raleigh, NC 27604

Office: +1 720 921 8126 | john skarbek ca com

Rally is now CA Technologies

CA_logo.pngTW.jpgSS.jpgFB.jpgYT.jpgIN.jpgG.jpgRSS.jpgCOM.jpg