Re: Security implications of "runAsUser: type: RunAsAny"

Hmm, I'm not talking about "privileged" containers (in the docker way), I just want to run standard containers that users can find on the docker hub, like "nginx". It doesn't have to run privileged, it's just running as root inside.
As this image does as well:
https://github.com/nginxinc/openshift-nginx
It needs to run as root to bind the port 80 (but not only).

Thanks