SSL: Edge Termination: sec_error_reused_issuer_and_serial (Firefox-

I have an OpenShift V3 environment on EC2 of Amazon (CentOS7). I try to secure the route to my applications.
There are some different options, the first one I tried is the Edge termination.
So I reconfigured my route. After saving I reaccess my application using https.
This works fine in my Safara-browser. But on Firefox I get the following error code:
sec_error_reused_issuer_and_serial

I read something about it and found that this could be an issue:
- an old router
- a router whith a permanent security exception

I found some workarounds to make it possible to access the application in Firefox but what should be the right option?
I created my router like this: