Re: Openshift without etcd?

Excellent info.  Thanks guys!

On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 4:23 PM, Scott Dodson <sdodson redhat com> wrote:
Depending on how much you've modified openshift-ansible, if you add hosts to the [etcd] group it will provision external etcd and configure the master to use external etcd instance(s). If you're re-running ansible after an initial install that used the embedded etcd you can stop both openshift-master and etcd services, copy /var/lib/openshift/openshift.local.etcd/* to /var/lib/etcd/, start etcd, then start openshift-master. It should work but may not be worth the effort as you mentioned this is a throw away cluster.

--
Scott