SMTP Port in a Container.

Dear Openshift Team,

we are developing a SMTP/POP3/IMAP Server. I would like to run  this
Application in a Container. ( DEV, QA, Staging)

How can i configure it so that external clients (such as Thunderbird)
can access the Application in the Container?

If the Application only offeres an SSH port, is there any workaroud to
reach this Aplication?
I want to know if there is any other solution than "oc exec"?

--
Mit freunlichen Grußen  Alexander Chestnov
exceet Secure Solutions AG 40237 Düsseldorf

________________________________
exceet Secure Solutions AG
Rethelstraße 47
40237 Düsseldorf/ Deutschland