Re: Security implications of "runAsUser: type: RunAsAny"

As of Origin 1.1 you can allow users to run as any fairly easily by
granting users access to the "anyuid" SCC.

oadm policy reconcile-sccs # review carefully
oadm policy add-acc-to-user -z default # in the current project

This allows images to run as root for just that default.  We changed
it so that if you have access to "anyuid", we don't force you into the
high uid range.  This should allow you to run as anything