Couldn't create initial deployment

I have often an error like this:
Couldn't create initial deployment: DeploymentConfig  is invalid: triggers[0].imageChange.tag: invalid value 'latest', Details: no image recorded for
It appears in the web console and it repeats a lot. Sometimes the build fails because of this, and sometimes the build succeeds after having this error once or twice. I really don't know why it's appearing.

I just did it again. One project its build succeeds after seeing this error once. Another project keeps failing because of this error.

I know it's an unclear question but this issue is also very unclear for me