RE: Couldn't create initial deployment

So it's a normal error and it will remain until the image-stream is created?

Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 18:48:05 +0100
Subject: Re: Couldn't create initial deployment
From: mkargaki redhat com
To: lorenz vanthillo outlook com
CC: users lists openshift redhat com

You are seeing this error because your deploymentConfig depends on that 'latest' tag (has an imageChange trigger set pointing to it) and
expects the tag to populate in order to use the image it points to in a new deployment. Most probably the tag isn't *yet* present in
your system because it is the output of a build that needs to run or is in progress. We recently augmented `oc status` to
provide info/warnings regarding this so you may want to give it a try.