JVM Console Health tab and regression in jolokia URL

Greetings list,

Is it possible to enable the http://hawt.io/plugins/health/ plugin for the JVM console? We have exposed a MBean in the specified way but the Health tab in JVM console/hawt.io does not appear.

In v1.0.6 of origin we successfully managed to view a pod’s console via the connect link in the pod when we specified a port named jolokia in the container.

However in newer versions the link is reflected as https even though the jolokia agent in the pod exposes it as http. In both scenarios openshift is exposed via https. The JVM console will fail to connect to the jolokia agent. Is there a way to configure around this or is it a regression.

Happy Openshift user.

Regards

Bjarte Stien Karlsen

Tax Norway IT Engineer