Resource Limits in deploymentConfigs

Hello,

the docs state that if I want to limit resources in a deploymentConfig those limits should be set as part of the deployment strategy:
https://docs.openshift.org/latest/dev_guide/deployments.html

However, my experience is different. I have to set the resource limits in "spec: containers:" for them to have any effect. Setting them in "strategy:" has no effect.

Is that the intended behavior? What is the difference between resource limits in "strategy:" vs. resource limits in "spec: containers:"?

I'm using openshift v1.0.8-1-g8f1868d

Regards,