RE: JVM Console Health tab and regression in jolokia URL

Hi Bjarte,

Apologies for top posting, just subscribed after your message.

With newer Openshift versions the console connects to the Jolokia via https, this requires updating to a newer base image that sets up Jolokia to accept https connections only.  I believe you need to be running against at least this version of the Java base image:

https://github.com/fabric8io/ipaas-quickstarts/blob/master/quickstart/java/camel-spring/pom.xml#L46

And then you'll need to enable this setting:

https://github.com/fabric8io/ipaas-quickstarts/blob/master/quickstart/java/camel-spring/pom.xml#L64

Looks like we've yet to get some docs together on this update, will have to bug some folks to get that in place.

As far as the health tab goes I've not yet brought that into the hawtio 2.x codebase, since it's JMX specific the best place for it would be in this project if you'd like to raise an issue:

https://github.com/hawtio/hawtio-jmx/issues

Thanks!

Stan