        command:
        - /usr/local/bundle/bin/rake
        - assets:precompile
        containerName: rails
      failurePolicy: Abort
    timeoutSeconds: 600
    updatePeriodSeconds: 1
  type: Rolling

The command seems to never execute. We can "oc exec" the command on the running pod, and then we have our assets.
Quick question: assets are stored in an EmptyDir to share them, it this volume mounted when the pre hook is running?
We dont see anythings in the rails container logs, should the output of the command be there?

Thanks
Philippe

--
Philippe Lafoucrière - CEO