SV: JVM Console Health tab and regression in jolokia URL

Hello,

Thanks for the information Stan. Since you top posted I will continue to do so in order to prevent confusion.

We are currently not using fabcri8 (although we want to). Our base image is a simple alpine/java8 image with the jolokia agent bundled to keep dependencies at a minimum.

The relevant Dockerfiles and options for fabric8-s2i are here for reference https://github.com/fabric8io-images/s2i/tree/master/java

I will look into configuring jolokia the right way.

Will bring up the health tab issue separately.

Mvh

Bjarte