Re: Pod-based Lifecycle Hook

I posted this to GitHub[1] but wanted to repost it here just in case
it gets lost:

Which version of origin are you using? There was a bug (fixed in
#5664)[2] where the volumes were copied to the hook pods, but not the
volumeMounts. Can you dump the YAML for your broken hook pod and your
deploymentConfig so we can reconcile differences?

[1] https://github.com/openshift/origin/issues/4711#event-423928453
[2] https://github.com/openshift/origin/issues/5664

P.S., logs emitted from the hook pod are now copied to the deployer
pod output, so you should be able to see any hook logs in the
deployment logs (obtained via `oc logs dc/<your dc>`.)