Re: Openshift volumes

We are currently working on a feature that will provision a new Cinder volume on demand in response to a new PersistentVolumeClaim being created.  You will be able to use a volume selector on your claim that matches with a provisioner configured by the admin.

Look for this new functionality in our 3.2 release.  Until then, the manual steps you listed are required, though they can be scripted.

Mark