RE: edge and passthrough vs encrypt termination

I tried it all. With the extra parameter, without it. Even with all the right certificates and keys etc.
It does not recognize 'reencrypt'.

From: lmeyer redhat com
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 15:43:18 -0500
Subject: Re: edge and passthrough vs encrypt termination
To: lorenz vanthillo outlook com
CC: users lists openshift redhat com

If saving your route fails without any error message at all, I'd say that's a bug. There's no comment at the top of your file with this failure?

Reencrypt has an extra parameter. Perhaps you left it out (though I wouldn't expect an error from that). Note the "re-encrypt" section under https://docs.openshift.com/enterprise/3.0/architecture/core_concepts/routes.html#secured-routes

destinationCaCertificate: |- -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- [...] -----END CERTIFICATE-----