CNAME on public URL of OpenShift console

Hi,

Here is an example of a master-config: https://docs.openshift.com/enterprise/3.0/admin_guide/master_node_configuration.html
I have created a cname: https://myconsol.name.com to https://ec2-52-xx-xx-xx.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com:8443/console/

So now I want to access my webconsole with the cname. But everytime I'm going to the url of the cname, it will redirect to the url of amazon and that url will be displayed.
So now is my question: Where do I have to replace the amazon-url by my own url (cname) in the /etc/origin/master/master-config to display my own url in the browser instead of the url of amazon.

Thanks