Re: CNAME on public URL of OpenShift console

Have you set assetConfig -> publicURL and oauthConfig -> assetPublicURL to your cname?  Also keep in mind that the login page is hosted from the api server not the console, so you will see it redirect to a path underneath the oauthConfig -> masterPublicURL for the login page.