NodeJS startup

I have our first nodejs deployment that starts a pod, but the app does not start within it.  How do I define what to start up when the pod starts?

Thanks

Gary Franczyk
Senior Unix Administrator, Infrastructure

Availity | 10752 Deerwood Park Blvd S. Ste 110, Jacksonville FL 32256
W 904.470.4953 | M 561.313.2866

Gary Franczyk availity com

The information contained in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential under applicable law. It is intended solely for the use of the person or firm named above. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originating e-mail address. Availity, LLC is not responsible for errors or omissions in this e-mail message. Any personal comments made in this e-mail do not reflect the views of Availity, LLC.