Re: NodeJS startup

Hi Gary,

Either you have that baked into your Docker image (entrypoint and/or cmd), or you can overwrite that in your deployment config:

$ oc edit dc <NAME_OF_DC>

And change the .spec.template.spec.containers, below `image` add `command` with the command you'd like to run.

The YAML will look like this: http://kubernetes.io/v1.1/docs/user-guide/configuring-containers.html#launching-a-container-using-a-configuration-file.

What I would recommend though is to use Source-To-Image to build your NodeJS container, as that will take care of creating Docker images for you that should just work without changes.
https://docs.openshift.org/latest/using_images/s2i_images/nodejs.html