Can I run a NON-HTTP UDP based application on Openshift V3

Hi All,

My requirement is to run an SIP application which listens on port 5060 over UDP.

I started with Kubernetes and then found Openshift V3 and thought this is it but while going through the documentation I got confused by services and routes.

This says about service proxy that this allows simple TCP/UDP stream forwarding while this link about routes says that only supported protocols are HTTP/S, Websockets and TLS.

I think I did not understand the concept properly.

I'll appreciate some guidance.

Thanks & Regards,
Suryaveer Singh Chauhan