Re: Can I run a NON-HTTP UDP based application on Openshift V3

Hello Clayton,

Yes, that's my question. Thanks for the answer.

As per your answer, I cannot deploy my application on Openshift V3 now.

If I understood correctly that even if services have UDP capability, routes renders it to be of no use or is it something else which I do not know. Please consider giving some details if what I understood is wrong.

Thanks & Regards,
Suryaveer Singh Chauhan