Re: Can I run a NON-HTTP UDP based application on Openshift V3

Thanks again.

I am bit confused now. Confused about what is routes for, I mean is it like if I used service spec.type: NodePort, routes are not required? Is this type of information is documented somewhere?

I am reading the documentation, but it just has the description of components. I would appreciate if you can redirect me to some detailed documentation or tutorial from where I can learn more.

Thanks & Regards,
Suryaveer Singh Chauhan