Re: OpenShift removes all files from the .war file except WEB-INF/lib

Bumping.

Wondering if anyone had a chance to see this.

On 17 November 2015 at 13:31, Vikrant Chaudhary <vikrant webstream io> wrote:
I'm trying to deploy an open-source JRuby application
(https://github.com/ari/jobsworth) on OpenShift. This project releases
.war packages so I created a Tomcat 7 (JBoss EWS 2.0) application on
OpenShift and deployed the .war file at
https://jobsworth-wscloud1.rhcloud.com/, following instructions from
https://developers.openshift.com/en/tomcat-deployment-options.html.

However, when I ssh and look into the WEB-INF directory, it only
contains lib directory and rest of the files & directories are absent,
causing the application to fail.

Does OpenShift remove all files except WEB-INF/lib when deplying a .war file?