Changing the web interface's SSL certificate.

Dear list,

I tried changing the certificate on our openshift master last week. I went through /etc/origin/master/master-config.yaml and changed this:
- master.server.cert and key to mydomain.com.cert and key
- occurence of an URL with our.private.domain:8443 to mydomain.com:8443

It went badly as after a restart the cluster simply didn't work. I reverted the master-config.yaml back to normal but it didn't fix it. Reinstalling the nodes from scratch with openshift-ansible thankfully fixed everything and we didn't lose any of our Kube or Openshift objects.

My question then is, how would someone go about changing the certificate for the web interface ? I didn't find the doc addressing this, sorry if it does exist.
I played with the idea of putting an apache on port 443 as a reverse proxy in front of Openshift, I'll go for that if there is no way to do what I want.

Regards.
--
Gilbert Roulot