Re: Can I run a NON-HTTP UDP based application on Openshift V3

Hi Flozano,

Thanks for the answer.

I want to confirm something about ports in spec:NodePort. It is written that we have to give a nodeport within some range 30000-32000 (not exact range). What I understand for NodePort is that a port is Opened on a node where a pod is running and I'll access the my application using nodeIp:nodeport. ( I saw some tutorial videos)

My requirement is to expose port 5060 which is the standard port, can I achieve this using nodeport.

Pardon me if I am asking some stupid questions, I am still trying to run a simple application using standard service but not able to hit it from outside the cluster, otherwise I would have tried the nodeport thing. I'll ask another question for the issue I mentioned.

Thanks & Regards,
Suryaveer Singh Chauhan