Re: Instant-app in node specified

Hi Fran,

You cannot assign applications (or pods) directly to nodes in OpenShift. This is supposed to be an administrator decision, not a developer one.

Without giving details, the administrator would assign labels to the nodes, and a node selector to the project. The selector controls which nodes can run applications / pods from this project. It is supposed to be invisible to developers.

The OpenShift administrator guide provides details on doing this, look on the scheduling section.

[]s, Fernando Lozano

Hello,

Is there any way to deploy an instant-app to specified node?

My configuration is with only one project, so I can't specify the project to the node. I have to specified in the template of the instant-app.

Best Regards,
Fran.