request vs. limit in OpenShift v3 1.0.6

Hello,

I know that limits were changed with the newer OpenShift versions (they are much better in the newer versions) but our production cluster still uses OpenShift v3 1.0.6.

I'd like to create a project-wide limit which makes every pod "request" 300m CPU and allows them to burst for as much as there are CPUs (no "limit").

I can configure all of this in the DC but this is not a good solution. Is it possible to set this in the project wide limits? How would that look like for 1.0.6?

Setting "default" in project wide limit creates a "limit" directive in the pod which is not what I want.

Regards,