Losing endpoints

Hi,

Still investigating on this, but yesterday we had a big issue our cluster.
The webconsole suddenly started to send a log error messages:

Inline image 4Inline image 2Inline image 3Inline image 1Inline image 5

and we've seen this in the logs:

Inline image 6

Indeed, the glusterfs endpoints have simple disappeared from the 2 projects of this cluster.
Discussing of this, I have discovered we had the same issue on a different cluster, with different projects.

We have recreated the endpoints, and had to redeploy all services relying on it.
While they seem to be back to normal, we still have error messages in the console :
TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined

We also see origin-node eating 20% CPU on each node, which seems a lot to me for only 2 projects.

We haven't switched to 1.1 yet (still using 1.0,8), we'll first do that and see if it continues.

thanks

--
Philippe Lafoucrière - CEO
main : +33 (0) 970 444 643