Re: Losing endpoints

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 10:03 AM, Clayton Coleman <ccoleman redhat com> wrote:
Can you look at the pods that are reporting those "unsupported volume type" events and paste the volume section of the pod spec?

Is there anything special about the nodes those pods are on?

There's nothing special about them:

  volumeMounts:
  - mountPath: /data
    name: nsqd-data

  volumes:
  - name: nsqd-data
    persistentVolumeClaim:
      claimName: nsqd
  - name: default-token-qbowm
    secret:
      secretName: default-token-qbowm

We have redeployed them since, so they're not the ones having failures.
I also notices the rc are not pruned after deployments, and stacking, is it the expected behaviour?

thanks

--
Philippe Lafoucrière - CEO
main : +33 (0) 970 444 643