Re: Losing endpoints

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 1:45 PM, Clayton Coleman <ccoleman redhat com> wrote:
And the persistent volume  the_volume_name?

It was redacted, so not exactly, but yes, it matches a persistent volume.
Just to be clear: it worked fine for days, and is working again fine currently. But, the endpoints got deleted, and we don't know why. Since we're doing a lot of tests, it can be a human error, but on 2 different clusters (and twice on the 1st cluster), with different people, I really doubt it.