Re: Losing endpoints

Also reported in https://github.com/openshift/origin/issues/6070

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 2:33 PM, Vincent Behar <v behar free fr> wrote:

> On 25 Nov 2015, at 20:16, Philippe Lafoucrière <philippe lafoucriere tech-angels com> wrote:
>
> It was redacted, so not exactly, but yes, it matches a persistent volume.
> Just to be clear: it worked fine for days, and is working again fine currently. But, the endpoints got deleted, and we don't know why. Since we're doing a lot of tests, it can be a human error, but on 2 different clusters (and twice on the 1st cluster), with different people, I really doubt it.

Hi,

we just had the same problem today : the glusterfs endpoint has been “lost”. At first we thought it was related to a master switch, but then it happened again.
At least I’m glad to see that we are not the only ones with this issue !

I’ll post more informations/logs tomorrow, but in a few lines our setup is :
- origin 1.0.8
- glusterfs only used for the persistent storage of the registry (2 replicas)
- this cluster is new (it was setup yesterday), so we can’t say that it was working well before ;-)

Vincent