Re: Instant-app in node specified

Hi,

If I add nodeSelector in the template, for example like this:
"nodeSelector":{ "region": ""
},
Of the node with the label region:secondary not exists. What should happen? In my case the app run in other node, but this is OK? or should not running in other node?

Thanks.

As an end user, you are allowed to specifically target hosts by creating a pod with nodeName set on the spec.  The node has to match your allowed node selector, but you can as a user direct a pod to an explicit node.  Note that if the node is overloaded it will reject your pod (mark it Failed) and so you cannot use this to oversubscribe a node.