Re: Losing endpoints

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 6:04 PM, Clayton Coleman <ccoleman redhat com> wrote:
Was there a deployment running at the time you got these?  Being scaled down to zero is unexpected.

We deploy each commit, so there was probably a deploy at that time.

The root issue of your endpoints being deleted is very unexpected.  Are you seeing it happen within a certain period of time (i.e. always happens within X hours of creating the endpoints)?

I don't see anything to explain that behaviour :(
I'll check the logs next time it disappears, but right now, I don't find any relevant information.
I've checked the glusterfs servers logs, nothing at this particular time (Nov 24 17:19:31)
Thanks