Re: Losing endpoints

The only theory I have on that is that the endpoints controller stomped on the endpoints list at a rsync interval.  However, that's not code that was there before.  Will look into that.

In the meantime, can you open an issue about the events (unsupported volume) as well as the details of the event?  It looks like the recycler is sending many, many events because Gluster is not supported, and that should not happen.