Unable to access route: 503

I'm building and deploying an s2i-application.
I'm creating a route to the service but I'm not able to access the route.

503 Service Unavailable

No server available to handle the request.

The container logs show:
AH00558: httpd: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 10.1.0.22. Set the 'ServerName' directive globally to suppress this message

What is this issue? I also have that issue when I'm trying to deploy the wordpress-example of origin.

I'm using OpenShift Origin:
origin v1.0.8-1-g8f1868d
kubernetes v1.1.0-origin-1107-g4c8e6f4
etcd 2.1.2